Sudo Logging

Howard Owen hbo at egbok.com
Wed May 22 10:10:42 EDT 2002

Checkout sudoscript at http://www.egbok.com/sudoscript. If you will only
have
one person per system running a root shell at one time, the 1.0.4 stable
version
should do what you want. If you need to support multiple concurrent users
running
root shells, the 2.0.0 alpha code is a better choice. It should be out of
alpha
in about a week, after I get feedback on some of the other architectures.

--On Wednesday, May 22, 2002 09:13:29 AM -0400 "Barkley, John"