sudo supported list for NCR system

yew kwang koh ykkoh_1999 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 25 20:39:24 EST 2002

Hello there,

I am a sudo user which run on AIX and Solaris OS based
system.

Currently, I am planning to use sudo on one of my NCR
machine.

Just don't know which version of sudo can be run on
our NCR machine. Kindly pls assist me on this.

My NCR platform is like the following:
Server Type       :    NCR WorldMark
Model             :    4300
Operating System  : NCR MP-RAS SVR4 UNIX SYSTEM
                    System V Release 4.0 Version 3.0

May I know what is the latest version of sudo which
was proved can be run on the above system. Any
installation sudo package I can get from sudo web site
to install on this NCR system using pkgplus utility
and without needed to compile on the system.