sudo 1.6.6 install problem HP-UX

Brent Fortman Brent.Fortman at radioshack.com
Wed Sep 25 17:08:29 EDT 2002

I don't think the situation is as dire as it may seem.  Sudo installed, but
it installed without the SUID set on the sudo binary (and nothing is
actually corrupt).  You can do this yourself by doing a chmod 4111 on
/opt/sudo/bin/sudo.  Should work fine.  If you have the resources, I highly
recommend configuring and compiling the sudo distribution yourself.

Brent