sudo 1.6.6 install problem HP-UX

Brent Fortman Brent.Fortman at radioshack.com
Thu Sep 26 12:12:36 EDT 2002

Neither of those two errors point to anything actually being "corrupt" - as
you've seen sudo actually works just fine.  The mtime changed probably as a
result of doing the chmod.  If you changed the sudoers file, it will also
show up as "not being the right size".  This software bundle is obviously
flawed - I get the same errors when installing on my 11i system.  If you
can't live with a less than perfect installation (from the point of view of
SD-UX), then you'll have to build your own.  You could also try hacking the
swpackage information in the catalogue directory of the bundle - although
that may prove to be more tiresome than simply compiling the sudo source
itself.

Brent