NOPASSWD: syntax problem

Chuck Mattern camattern at acm.org
Wed Apr 2 11:47:51 EST 2003

I have a situation where I need to allow users to run commands from
scripts so passing passwords is not an option.  I have a syntax that
works for a single command:

install ALL = NOPASSWD: (informix) /opt/hd/aa/bin/aak176

But is I attempt to add any more commands I get the following when
exiting visudo:

>>> sudoers file: syntax error, line 9 <<<

If I remove the NOPASSWD: directive then the visudo seems quite happy
with the entire line.

Would someone please enlighten me on how to create a multi command
stanza for a user such that all commands will be allowed with no
password?

Thanks in advance,
Chuck