SUDO Tool for Auditing/Reporting

Jeff Schaefer jeffscha at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 22:07:00 EDT 2003

Hi, I oversee sudo access in a large environment and was wondering if anyone has seen or knows of any tools available to parse a large sudoer's file and list the allowed commands per user per server or something to that extent.
As a particuler sudo user you can run 'sudo -l' to list the allowed commands for you but I was hoping to find something to do it for all users either on the server or from the central sudoers file.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Jeff