waitng to hear from you

Elizabeth Mulumba lizzy_mulu at weedmail.com
Thu Apr 17 01:57:54 EDT 2003

STRICKLY CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Friend

Permit me to acquaint you with this proposal for the
purpose of investment in your country. This is my
second mail to you, I know this letter may come to you
as a surprise since we have not met before. I got your
contact from a searched I conducted in the local
Internet network.

My name is Elizabeth Mulumba, daughter of late Mr.
Michael Mulumba. My father until his death was the
Director of Gold/Diamond Mining field of Kono District
in Margibi. Before his death in a private hospital in
Monrovia, he disclosed to me the reason he was
poisoned by his business associates and that he even
suspect President Charles Taylor been involved. He
revealed to me of a consignment containing
US$23,500.00 (Twenty Three Million Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars) he deposited in a
private finance company in Canada Global Security
Company Canada for safety purpose since there was war
in our country. He explained further that he declared
the consignment as a family treasure and artifact to
the finance company to avoid them raising eyebrows;
hence they do not know the content of the consignment.
He also directed me where he kept the deposit
certificate and agreement reached with the finance
company.

He advised that I should leave for Canada in the event
of his death immediately to facilitate the claiming
and transfer of this money to any country of my choice
for proper investment and also to avoid being killed
by the people that killed him. Presently, I am in
Accra Ghana while my mother and younger ones are still
in Monrovia after the burial and three months mourning
as our village local tradition demands. I want you to
assist me in this business as my late father
instructed. Besides, I strongly want to continue my
education in your country and you would definitely
stand as my guardian and overseer of any investment
made with this money.

As soon as the consignment is out from the finance
company and the transfer made, you will be compensated
with 15% of the total sum, while the remaining will be
for investment. If you are willing to assist me in
this transaction, kindly contact me on my e-mail
address state your phone and fax numbers in your next
mail, I will then furnish you with the details.

I am now in Accra Ghana but I hope I will be able to
get a phone number soon.

Thanks and God bless you.

Yours sincerely,

Elizabeth Mulumba