$1 Billion $$$ In Worldwide Sales in 2003! "

Harry Singh preet at noni.com
Sun Apr 27 00:39:58 EDT 2003

                                      Harpreet   Singh (Harry)

                          Distributor ID #1588756

            Independent Tahitian Noni International Distributor

   Why join Tahitian Noni International ?

                                 $1 Billion

                       In Worldwide Sales in 2003! "

                  Why join Tahitian Noni International ?
     *

   53 % Pay out GUARANTEED
     *

   NO Company Breakage
     *

   100% QV on TAHITIAN NONI JUICE
     *

   Seamless/Borderless Compensation 60 Markets Worldwide
     *

   Weekly, Monthly and Quartely Commissions
     *

   Sales growth from $ 40,000 a month to $ 40,000,000 a month in 6 years
     *

   More then $800 Millions paid in bonuses to distributors
   !!

   " In my 20 yrs in networking marketing I have never been  more excited
   about the potential for an opportunity. Join us and get your piece of
               this incredible growth!" ..... Dayle Maloney.

    " Today I have more cash than I can imagine !... Charles Barnes , CA

    Please take a moment to listen this audios.This audios presentation
    will enlightened you more about the company, product and marketing.
             For 24 hrs pr-recorded sizzle call:1-415-273-6068
     *

    [1]The Dayle Maloney Story and Why He Chose Morinda by Dayle Maloney
                                  (50:19)

    Also you can attent the live conference calls for more information.
   The schedules and timings are as follows.  Number: 1-620-294-3000, Pin
                                   3932#

                    Training calls: Monday 7:00 pm  MST

                      Product call: Monday 7:45 pm MST

        Marketing call:  Tuesday, Wednesday and Thrusday  8:00 pmMST

   Take care,
   Harpreet Singh (Harry)
   [2]WWW.NONITHEBEST.COM
   1-801-735-8977
   Independent Morinda® Distributor
   ---------
   A 2,000 year old health discovery - Find out how TAHITIAN NONI(TM)
   Juice is helping people. Go to [3]http://www.nonithebest.com

   [countbroadcast.php?broadcast_id=25843]
   To stop further mailings or to change your details, click on this
   link:
   [4]http://getresponse.com/r?y=MzExNzA0L3N1ZG8tdXNlcnNAY291cnRlc2FuLmNz
   LmNvbG9yYWRvLmVkdS8wLw==