CONGRATULATIONS.....

QUEENFOUNDATION queenfoundation at netscape.net
Tue Aug 5 11:59:12 EDT 2003

              QUEEN FOUNDATION BV
              KLEIN MIJDRECHTSTRAAT 34
              3689 NC
              MIJDRECHT, NETHERLAND
REF.NUMBER: 132/356/1003.
BATCH Number: 538-991-522-PLQ62.
Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
Queen foundation Bv lottery winners international
programs held on the 29th of July 2003 in conjuction
with the Queen of NETHERLAND BIRTHDAY. Your e-mail
address attached to TICKET NO:2008810976 with SERIAL
NO:1752-854 drew LUCKY NUMBERS 7-14-18-31-45 which
consequently won in the 2nd category, You have
therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
1,150,000 euro(ONE MILLION ONE AND FIFTY THOUSAND EUROS ONLY.)

                 CONGRATULATIONS!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names we ask that
you keep your winning information confidential until
your claims has been processed and your money
remmitted to you. This is part of our security
protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted
abuse of this program by some participants.
All participants were selected through a computer
ballot system drawn from over 40,000 company and
60,000 individual email addresses and names from all
over the world. This promotional program takes place
as part of the QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY every year.
To file for your claim kindly contact our agent:
MRS.JULIET JOHNSON.(CLAIMS MANAGER)
PLANET SECURITIES. BV,
TEL:+31-61-38-08-467.
MIJDRECHT-NETHERLAND.
Email:julietjohnson7 at hotmail.com
Email:planetsecurities at excite.com
Remember all winning must be claimed not later than
29th of AUGUST 2003.After this date all unclaimed funds
will be included in the next stake.Please note in
order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications,remember to quote your reference number
and batch numbers in all correspondence.Furthermore
should there be any change of address do inform our
agent as soon as possible.
CONGRATULATIONS from our members of staff and thank
you for being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically
disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
Dhr. L.van Zee