sudo-users Digest, Vol 8, Issue 4

Rudi van Houten R.vanHouten at math.uu.nl
Tue Aug 5 16:20:20 EDT 2003

At 12:00 -0600 5/8/03, sudo-users-request at sudo.ws wrote:
>Today's Topics:
>
>    1. BUSINESS  PROPOSAL (ROBERT SAVIMBI)
>    2. BUSINESS  PROPOSAL (ROBERT SAVIMBI)
>    3. CONGRATULATIONS..... (QUEENFOUNDATION)
>    4. Re: CONGRATULATIONS..... (Howard Owen)

Two times a Nigeria scam, a lottery scam from my own Netherlands and
a angry reaction on the last one. And yesterday it was the mimail
worm. And no topics concerning the list's subject. I subscribed last
week but I expected more mail protection from a list covering a
security related program.
I consider now to switch to the list itself instead of the digest.
The isolated garbage messages will be recognized by my filters. Will
be much quieter it seems. Or is this because of the holidays?

--
Rudi van Houten	- Department of Mathematics Utrecht University
     Automatiseringsteam / System Management