sudo-users Digest, Vol 8, Issue 4

Herbert Wengatz Herbert.Wengatz at partner.bmw.de
Wed Aug 6 07:36:31 EDT 2003

Hello Eric, hello Rudi!

Eric.Ladner at chevrontexaco.com wrote:

> It's a pretty quiet list.  Sudo is a very mature and well documented
> program.

Yes. But the SPAM is unnecessary. I do also own a mailinglist and
the simplest way to stop the spam is, to allow only subscribers to
post messages.

I assume none of the senders of those "important" offers did subscribe
to this list.

And anybody honestly interested in sudo will usually be subscribed.

So, please, please, please Todd, throw the switch and kick all
non-subscribers out of the list!

Best regards,

Herbert