sudo commercial support

Todd C. Miller Todd.Miller at courtesan.com
Thu Aug 14 19:11:01 EDT 2003

As I'm going to be out of a job soon (the grant I am being paid out
of runs out of funding in a couple weeks) I'm revisiting the idea
of offering commercial support for sudo.

Ideally, it would be great to be able to support myself from sudo
support contracts but I don't know how realistic that is.  Basically,
if sudo were to become my full-time job I would be able to spend a
lot more time working on it (obviously) and get to a lot of the
things on my todo list as well as write a proper user's guide.

If your organization would be willing to pay for a sudo support
contract, please send me mail (no need to copy the list).  Folks
with support contracts would have their bug reports automatically
escalated and have access to non-bug related email support.

Thanks!