urgent business proposal

MR KOKOU AHMED kokou_ahmed1970_ at zwallet.com
Fri Aug 15 14:14:19 EDT 2003

From:Kokou Ahmed
Banque Internationale De L'Afrique,
Lome-Togo.
Tel.00228 906 30 64

Attn:Dear Friend,

I wish this my proposal will not come to you as a
surprise. I am Kokou Ahmed with Banque Internationale
De L'Afrique with regional office in Lome-Togo. We had
a foreign client (Mohamed
Mohd Salaheldin)who deposited a huge sum of amount,
US$10.5million(Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars) with our bank.

Unfortunately,this client was among the victims of
EGYPTAIR FLIGHT NO.990 that crashed on the 31-10-1999
in U.S.A. Confirmable from the below
websit(www.cnn.com/us/9911/02/egyptair990.list/index.html)
but, since then we have not had anybody to come for
the claims as the next of kin. A sitaution I have
monitored closely with my position in the bank.

Now, having monitored this deposit and managed it over
the years before his death, and hence nobody has
showed up as the next of kin for the past two years
plus, I have removed the file to my "private vault". I
now solicit for your assistance to
present you as the next of kin as every other
arrangement has being concluded by me and i am only
waiting for a foreigner to enable me move the funds to
his account. This does not have
any risk attached to it as all the internal
documentations would be handled by me and every loop
holes sealed off.

I therefore request you to confirm your interest by a
return message and I will furnish you with the full
details and what to do concerning this deal. What you
stand to gain would be discussed and it is negotiable
before the deal commences.
Note::Please send your reply to the email address
below...
kokou_ahmed1970 at zwallet.com

Believing to hear from you soonest.

Kind regards,