No subject

ANELLOT at Nationwide.com ANELLOT at Nationwide.com
Wed Dec 31 08:07:50 EST 2003

New sudo/ldap patch that addresses the absence of the -l command that lists
user permissions. The output has been changed slightly so that it is easier
to read and grep through. Instead of a one-line-wrap it places each command
on a separate line/list. The output also shows the LDAP role, some special
options like runas. If you are using sudo with LDAP but are not excluding
the local file you will also get the legacy output at the same time. Don't
thank me, I am just the messenger and the one that needed the -l for
production. Thank Aaron, he did the work. Have a safe and happy Holiday.

Todd

(See attached file: sudo-l.patch)