Solaris 8 compat mode

Greene Jason-RB512C RB512C at motorola.com
Thu Feb 6 12:50:36 EST 2003

Aaron,

  Thanks for the response.  Unfortunately the '--with-pam' did not change the behavior.  I put debug in the pam.conf file but it did not produce any output in /var/adm/messages.

#
login   auth required   /usr/lib/security/$ISA/pam_unix.so.1
login   auth required   /usr/lib/security/$ISA/pam_dial_auth.so.1
#
rlogin  auth sufficient /usr/lib/security/$ISA/pam_rhosts_auth.so.1
rlogin  auth required   /usr/lib/security/$ISA/pam_unix.so.1
#
dtlogin auth required   /usr/lib/security/$ISA/pam_unix.so.1
#
rsh     auth required   /usr/lib/security/$ISA/pam_rhosts_auth.so.1
other   auth required   /usr/lib/security/$ISA/pam_unix.so.1    debug

Any other thoughts???

Thanks,

Jason