URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL.

BARRISTER.DENNIS.MASHEBA at courtesan.com BARRISTER.DENNIS.MASHEBA at courtesan.com
Thu Feb 27 11:42:59 EST 2003

FROM : DENNIS MASHEBA.
E-MAIL:dennismashebaesq at netscape.net
DearSir,
             REQUEST FOR A BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
This
E-mail may come to you as a surprise but it was out of
my sincere desire to share a mutual business
relationship with you.I am a solicitor by name DENNIS
MASHEBA,a personallawyer to the GUIE family and
consequently represent their interest with  respect to
their monetary affairs.The family has$27.000.000.00
(Twenty Seven Million United State Dollars) currently
in a security company vault,this huge sum of money is
in a coded form.The FormerHead Of State of The
Republic of Ivory Coast GENERAL ROBERT GUEI intends to
use this money for investment purposes (before his
death)without the consent of any foreign body outside
the family.To come staight to the point,this money was
moved from Ivory Coast through Switzerland to
Amsterdam The Netherlands(before his death) last year
and was deposited in the security company,After lots
of deliberation and consideration with his only
surviving son .I as the family lawyer with the
authority invested in me to immediately work on ways
and means oftransferring this sum of money to a
reliable and trust worthy foreign partner that will be
able to help and assist us secure the funds in a
suitable account.Moreover,the personal identification
Number/Certificate of Deposit and The Letter of
Authority that will facilitate the transfer of the
funds is in my possession.Your name will be passed and
tagged on the consignment of funds as the
beneficiary.The family have reached an agreement with
me that 20% of the total sum of the funds will be for
your assistance towards this transaction.5%for
eventual expenses that might be incurred on the course
of this transaction if any and 75% will be invested by
you in a viable business for the family.I am presently
in The Netherlands for the execution of this proposal
and if the proposal is acceptable to you please email
me your response including your telephone and fax
number for immediate commencement of this
transaction.Finally,I wish to assure you that this
transaction will not attract any risk on your
behalf.Your response is required in other to speed up
the process.Thanks in advance.DENNIS MASHEBA, Esq,
[Barrister]