sudoscript sudoshell for AIX

Howard Owen hbo at egbok.com
Thu Jun 5 13:03:58 EDT 2003

That's right. I don't have access to an AIX host to develop/test on.
The PORTING file in the distribution gives hints on how to port
sudoscript. Since it's written in Perl, it's not as hard as a C/C++
program to port.

On Thu, 2003-06-05 at 08:03, Andrews, Paul wrote:
> Sudo'ers,
>
> It appears that there's no sudoscript for AIX available yet...?? I was just
> wondering if in fact that is true. ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Paul
Howard Owen                      "Even if you are on the right
EGBOK Consultants                 track, you'll get run over if you
hbo at egbok.com    +1-650-339-5733  just sit there." - Will Rogers