have hundreds of lend.ers help you get the lowe.st rates...

roger sudo-users at courtesan.com
Mon Nov 3 11:48:18 EST 2003

              The illusive cat was never seen doing the crime.
                        Take control of your money!
     We do the work for you. By subrnitti.ng your information across to
      hundreds of L.enders, we can ge.t you the bes.t intere.st r.ates
                                  around.
          I killed the evil pixie meat in a very calculating way.
   I.nterest rate.s are lower than the.y have been in over 40 years, but
    it won't sta.y that way for long. Our simple f.orm only takes a few
   m.oments, there is ab.solutly NO OBL.lGATlON, and it's 100% F.REE. You
              have n.othing to lose, and every.thing to gai.n.
                   [1]Get a f.ree mor.tgage q.uote today!
              9TS427f64R6cc50687J81Sd 6269Wx7TIo58xn3564V852B
               1z6996jmIdec7m92e37n95533381032aHHR9pn863676y5
              To st.op from getting these, [2]un s ubscr.11be.
    The illusive cat was never seen doing the crime.The illusive cat was
     never seen doing the crime.I killed the evil pixie meat in a very
      calculating way.The illusive cat was never seen doing the crime.