sudo causes Segmentation fault

Voloch, Ilan Ilan.Voloch at dexmedia.com
Wed Oct 15 16:47:38 EDT 2003

Hi,

I am working with sudo access, but, after few hours, when everything works
fine, I get request to insert password, and then I get Segmentation fault.
from now own, this user is blocked, and get Segmentation fault on each try
to run sudo.
This happens on 3 different users accounts in the same machine.

Sudo version 1.6.7p1

Machine data:
OS_Name                         :       HP-UX
OS_Version                      :       B.11.11
Server_Model                    :       9000/800/SD32000

Do you have any idea how do I get over this problem ?

Thanks,
Sheli