sudo mail notification

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Wed Oct 15 16:23:33 EDT 2003

First, you may want to read the man page for sudoers.  You should be able to see what is wrong with the defaults you are setting.  I believe all you need to do is remove the mailerpath since it should default to that, change mailto to mailto="Luis.de.Sousa at ericsson.com" and add 'Defaults mail_always=on, logfile=/var/log/sudo.log, log_year'

=G=