easy config problem ...

Kenn Murrah kenn at thebytebusiness.com
Wed Oct 29 11:49:40 EST 2003

Greetings.

My apologies for the easy configuration question, but I'm having trouble
understanding the man file and howtos that I've found so far ...

so,  I'm trying to create a simple sudo, in which a user "prep" is
allowed to execute the "adduser" command .... I've tried adding the user
"prep" to the user configuration but visudo complains  ....  what am I
doing wrong?  How can I achieve this rather simple goal?

Thanks for the help.

Kenn