Sudo on HP-UX using LDAP

Hoevenaar, Jeff JHoevenaar at GAIC.COM
Mon Sep 22 08:30:32 EDT 2003

I recently configured my HP-UX 11.0 system to use PAM-LDAP for
passwords.

Now when I use sudo and it prompts me for a password it does not accept
my LDAP password.  It appears to be using the /etc/passwd file for
passwords.  Which has a null password in it.

I noticed there was a /etc/pam.d/sudo file for Linux.  Is there
something similar for HP-UX.

Thanks.

The content of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged, intended solely for the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and destroy the message and its attachments.