Where do I get the LDAP patches for sudo.

Aaron Spangler aaron at spangler.ods.org
Sat Apr 24 19:34:44 EDT 2004

Any generic ldap client libraries should be fine communicating with LDAP.
If you wanted to either do ldap_start_tls or LDAP over SSL(aka TLS) then
you would want to use different client libraries.  Also some modifications
would be needed to be done to Active Directory. (Such as installing a
certificate.)

 - Aaron