[sudo-users] Memory Fault when running sudo out of a shell script

Aaron Spangler as at insight.rr.com
Thu Aug 5 18:10:28 EDT 2004

Chris,

It seems like ksh might be having the memory fault, but to be sure, you
would need to take a look at the core file generated.  If you get a core
file, save it and let us know and we can show you how to debug it.

Maybe if you could provide more of jobstep or the opr_test* files we can
help more.

 -Aaron