Central Administration of SUDO

Dan Rue drue at therub.org
Thu Feb 5 15:29:44 EST 2004

Hi Jim,

It just means that you can use the same sudoers file across your
network.  You don't need to write a custom sudo file for each host.  As
far as administration, it's just a matter of getting said file to each
computer.  You can use a variety of tools to accomplish this (NFS,
rsync).  I have a perl script that I use to shoot it into all my
servers.

HTH,
dan