sudo groups in PAM LDAP

Ezsra McDonald Ezsra_McDonald at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 16:54:25 EST 2004

I switched the order in my nsswitch.conf file for group to "group: ldap
files". Now it works!! Thanks. Why does the order need to change? Could
it be because there is a empty group 'wheel' in the /etc/group file and
also a group 'wheel' also in LDAP? (In my test the sudo user has to be a
member of the group 'wheel'.)

--Ezsra