Search Path

Asif Iqbal iqbala at qwestip.net
Mon Jan 12 19:41:59 EST 2004

Todd C. Miller wrote:
> In message <20040112232957.GB21635 at qwestip.net>
> 	so spake Asif Iqbal (iqbala):
>
> > Is there anyway we can keep the LD_LIBRARY_PATH ?
>
> If ld.so.1 is stripping it out (and it sounds like it is) then
> you'll need to use crle to add the directory you want to the list
> of "trusted" directories.
>
>  - todd

I don't mean to annoy you or question you but I just like to mention
this.

If I as myself run env I see LD_LIBRARY_PATH but if I run sudo env I
don't see that variable. Do I still should give up on Defaults
env_delete-=LD_LIBRARY_PATH ?

Thanks again for your support and patience
--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu