sudo/scp question

MWGuthzeit at dstoutput.com MWGuthzeit at dstoutput.com
Fri Jun 4 12:39:10 EDT 2004

I currently have a set up, with keys, a system to transfer files via scp
from one box to another, as a secured user.  I have implemented
sudo/sudoers to do this passwordless, which works fine.  However, I have
been asked to set this up to change the name of the file on the receiving
end.  I get prompted for a password every time.

Cmnd_Alias      XFER = /usr/bin/scp -p
/usr/local/farm/common/output/to_cust/*
lenny\:/usr/local/farm/common/output/to_cust

This works, passwordless:
sudo -u xferuser /usr/bin/scp -p
/usr/local/farm/common/output/to_cust/testfile
lenny:/usr/local/farm/common/output/to_cust

This fails (prompts for a password):
sudo -u xferuser /usr/bin/scp -p
/usr/local/farm/common/output/to_cust/testfile
lenny:/usr/local/farm/common/output/to_cust/testfile.01

I tried the asterisk at the destination location in the Cmnd_Alias, but
this did not work either.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

max