[sudo-users] Re: Compiling latest source on Solaris 8/9 with ldap support

Aaron Spangler as at insight.rr.com
Tue Jun 8 16:20:25 EDT 2004

Weird that the compile time linker didn't require it.

Try adding '-llber' to the SUDO_LIBS in the Makefile, then do
'rm sudo.o' and then do 'make'.  If this works, please let us know along
with  the following:

1) What Solaris patch cluster have you applied?
2) Are you using the builting Solaris LDAP or are you using OpenLDAP.  If
OpenLDAP, which version?
3) Did you also compile in TLS or SSL support?  If so, what OpenSSL Version?

 - Aaron