[sudo-users] Re: Compiling latest source on Solaris 8/9 with ldap support

Jacob Pszonowsky jdp16 at mac.com
Tue Jun 8 15:25:05 EDT 2004

Aaron & Todd -

Thanks very much! Solaris 9 works great.

I just tried Solaris 8 and it compiled just fine. When running though I
get:
bash-2.03$ sudo -l
ld.so.1: sudo: fatal: relocation error: file /usr/lib/libldap.so.2:
symbol ber_sockbuf_io_debug: referenced symbol not found
Killed
bash-2.03$

My Solaris 8 version is:
SunOS metis 5.8 Generic_108528-24 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-30

I'll continue to look into this as well - I just wanted to keep you
guys up to date.

Thanks,
Jake

Jacob Pszonowsky