Where do I get the LDAP patches for sudo.

Aaron Spangler aaron at spangler.ods.org
Mon Mar 1 21:44:04 EST 2004

Jim,

LDAP has now been integrated into the SUDO Source.  It is in the CVS source
code repository for Sudo.  It will probably be released at some point in the
near future in source tar.gz format.

We don't have binaries at this point in time. (I don't think it is planned
either).  If I have access to a machine that is similar to yours I might be
able to do build for you.  Which Unix or Linux are you running?

 - Aaron