Ldif format

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Sun May 23 20:41:29 EDT 2004

Believe me, I am under no illusions as to the security of excluding shells and know of several ways around them.  As you say, this is more for the ability to slap hands when they are caught and it does stop neophytes from getting a shell.  Many of my users are from a Windows world and have trouble moving around without a gui (go figure).

=G=