SUDO (1.6.7p5) with LDAP

Aaron Spangler aaron at spangler.ods.org
Wed May 19 21:58:00 EDT 2004

Ronald,

I have built two packages for you.  It should work with Solaris vers 2.6
through Solaris 9.

First make sure you have /dev/random, if not, install one
Next, install the sudo package.
Next, drop in an /etc/ldap.conf and you should be ready to go!

The URL is at http://spangler.ods.org/sudo/binaries/solaris/solaris8/
Download all the files and go ahead and read all the README's in there.

Let me know if you have problems.  Please let me know if the packages work
properly.  That way others can benefit from them.

 -Aaron