Question about Replication of the /etc/sudoers

Aaron Spangler as at insight.rr.com
Sat May 29 10:29:00 EDT 2004

Yes, you can find it at the link below.  Also the README.LDAP is also in the
source code now.  Make sure to download version 1.6.8p2 or newer.

The HOWTO file:

http://www.sudo.ws/cgi-bin/cvsweb/~checkout~/sudo/README.LDAP?rev=1.3&content-type=text/plain

The latest source code
http://www.sudo.ws/sudo/dist/beta/sudo-1.6.8b3.tar.gz