[sudo-users] Domain Information

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Wed Nov 3 10:06:37 EST 2004

Ok...Active Directory will work for Linux as well...however, if you are referring to using it for user authentication, etc.  I'd recommend something like OpenLDAP.  Are you planning to get rid of ALL your windows infrastructure or just the desktops?  I know Active Directory is more than just an ldap 'replacement'.

=G=