[sudo-users] How to enter command options

Doug Townes DTownes at cott.com
Thu Apr 14 12:40:46 EDT 2005

    I am trying to give someone access to fuser without the -k option or
specifically fuser -u.  If I use this syntax:

username    server = NOPASSWD: /usr/sbin/fuser -u

then I get prompted for a password which tells me that it does not work
properly.  If I use this syntax:

username    server = NOPASSWD: /usr/sbin/fuser

it works fine but this does allow -k as an option.  I also tried:

username    server = NOPASSWD: /usr/sbin/fuser [!-]k
username    server = NOPASSWD: /usr/sbin/fuser [!-k]

But neither of those work ...

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
                                                                    Doug