[sudo-users] Installing Sudo on AIX 5.2

Russell Van Tassell russell+sudo-users at loosenut.com
Tue Aug 2 16:13:27 EDT 2005

On Tue, Aug 02, 2005 at 02:57:18PM -0400, Dana Jaeger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to install SUDO on an AIX 5.2 - 64 bit server but don't know where to get the correct version.  Could someone help me with this?

According to the webserver, there are several mirrors avaiable:

	http://www.sudo.ws/sudo/download.html

> Also where can I find the installation instructions for this?

Installation instructions are here (primarily for building it):

	http://www.sudo.ws/sudo/install.html

...installing a package will vary depending on the O/S and whatever
package manager you are using (I usually build my own sources,
personally).

> Is there a binary version I can use as opposed to building it?

See the bottom of the download page.

> Thank you

Hope that helps...
Russell

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut.com

 The Consultant's Curse: When the customer has beaten upon you long
 enough, give him what he asks for, instead of what he needs.  This is
 very strong medicine, and is normally only required once.