[sudo-users] Re: sudo LDAP question

Aaron Spangler aaron777 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 19:57:19 EDT 2005

Tom,

Doing the Netgroup tripple is a great way to do it.  You can also
include multiple hosts just like you add multiple commands within the
same sudo role:

cn=role1, ...
sudoHost: host1
sudoHost: host2
sudoHost: host3
,,,

If you are asking about host aliases.  I did not provide a featue for
aliases in LDAP.  I wanted to make it really easy to parse and write
front ends to and to make it really easy for corporate auditors to
understand.

- Aaron