[sudo-users] Re: sudo and faillog

Chris Jepeway jepeway at blasted-heath.com
Thu Jan 6 20:31:08 EST 2005

Martin:

I've cc'ed this (& a copy of your e-mail) to the sudo-users list.
I haven't participated in the development of sudo in at least
a decade, so I don't think I can give you much help.

That said, I'm betting the list folk might want to know what
distro of Linux you're running on.  I realize y'all
are IBM, but I dunno if you're RedHat or what...

Also, you might want to check into the Sudo Web Page at

		http://www.sudo.ws

Also, sudo's principal author, Todd C. Miller, offers
commercial support if that's what you need.

Sorry not to be of more use to you.  Good luck...

Chris <jepeway at blasted-heath.com>.