[sudo-users] Re: Sudo 1.6.8p8 - on solaris 9 - with ldap

Aaron Spangler aaron777 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 15:53:52 EDT 2005

Paul,

I suspect the problem you are running into is that the Sun One
Libraries (assuming you compiled sudo against the Sun One Libraries
rather than the built in Solaris libraries) require that the
certificate and keyfile databases be specified.  I do not believe at
this time these features have been implemented into Sudo.

I recommend you build sudo against OpenLDAP's SDK when compiling sudo
and it will give you full start_tls and SSL capabilities.  You can use
OpenLDAP's SDK to talk with any LDAP server.

- Aaron