[sudo-users] sudo-1.6.8p7 + ldaps + self signed vertificate

Justin Albstmeijer justin at VLAMea.com
Thu Mar 24 11:21:35 EST 2005

sudo (--with ldap) works fine as long as I don't use SSL for LDAP.

I get the same error as with ldapsearch when not setting "TLS_REQCERT
allow" in /etc/openldap/ldap.conf. Ldapsearch works fine now, but sudo
still is not working with this option set.

Any idea?

-------
TLS certificate verification: Error, self signed certificate
TLS trace: SSL3 alert write:fatal:unknown CA
TLS trace: SSL_connect:error in SSLv3 read server certificate B
TLS trace: SSL_connect:error in SSLv3 read server certificate B
TLS: can't connect.
-------