[sudo-users] Excecuting sudo

Kentafi, Hamid Hamid.Kentafi at logicacmg.com
Thu May 5 09:17:07 EDT 2005

Hi all

I am trying to run broadvision script via sudo in order to stop users going in as another user (ie bv71)

my sudo file is set as follows

DEV      GSHOP  =        (bv71) /export/home/bv1to1/bin/imgr_conf

The above should allow all users (in Dev) to run the command as bv71 users within machines GSHOP, but when I run the command as:
# sudo -u bv71 imgr_conf -A catonn (logged in as catonn user)

 I get the following error:

ld.so.1: /export/home/bv1to1/bin/checkdaemon: fatal: liborbixmt.3.0.1.sc42.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory
Killed
orbixd is not running. Do you wish to start it? (Y/n)  Y
22121 Killed
ld.so.1: psit: fatal: libITtls.3.0.1.sc42.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory
ld.so.1: psit: fatal: libITtls.3.0.1.sc42.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory
ld.so.1: lsit: fatal: libITtls.3.0.1.sc42.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory
Killed
Killed
Killed
Killed

I am logged in as catonn user and I run bv71 .profile which is required in order to run imgr_conf command, can you think of anything that's may be stopping the imgr_conf script to run please, I tested imgr_conf without sudo and it works fine.

BTW the above directory /export/home/..... is exported under $PATH variable and checkdaemon script does exist...

Many thanks for your help

Regards
Hamid