[sudo-users] RBAC .vs. SUDO

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Wed Nov 9 11:32:02 EST 2005

RBAC can give you the same functionality (and can be more flexible than sudo)...however, the big trade off here is ease of implementation.  You also have to setup your system to include the acl info which requires an additional inode for every file that uses it. (this can be a problem with inode limitations for those systems that have MANY small files and tend to run short on inodes).

=G=