[sudo-users] configure to avoid logging?

Bob Proulx bob at proulx.com
Thu Aug 17 18:11:50 EDT 2006

I have been reading the docs but don't see a way.  But perhaps someone
else knows.  Is there a way to configure sudo so that listed commands
do not get logged?

I have an application that I would tradtionally use a setuid program
for but would rather use through sudo in this case.  But it is an
automated process and runs frequently.  I wish to avoid the large
quantity of logging in the syslog for this command that it generates.
Is there a way to configure sudo to avoid it for this specific
command?  Something like NOPASSWD currently but NOLOGGING in my case?

Thanks
Bob