[sudo-users] Centralized sudo

ANUP DHAMALE anupdhamale at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 07:52:43 EDT 2006

Hi Folks,

I am a System administartor & having on Solaris/AIX &
HP-UX platform.

I have NIS implemented sudo on all machines but that
to on each machine.Since the number of machines are
increasing day by day I need to implement centralized
sudo. I have NIS setup & all users are having NIS
accounts only.

Is there any way by which I can control centralised
access to certain commands .i.e.Centralized sudo
access.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Anup

Anup  [Somebody's nobody nobody's somebody]

Attitude is the little thing which makes a big difference.