[sudo-users] Sudoer allow other user ,in a network to access

alan tan alancupid at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 04:41:12 EST 2006

Hi ,

       I tried to let other users in a same network type or access command through php web server in a linux ( PC router)
However, when i tried to sudo su - in the client, i get a password requirement although i already set for non-password is needed. Below is my code. My client ip is 192.168.1.240
Thanks

# Host alias specification
Host_Alias     CUNETS = 192.168.1.240

# User privilege specification
root    ALL=(ALL)       NOPASSWD: ALL

# Uncomment to allow people in group wheel to run all commands
# %wheel        ALL=(ALL)       ALL

# Same thing without a password
#%wheel ALL=(ALL)       NOPASSWD: ALL

Luther CUNETS = ALL
Luther ALL = (ALL) NOPASSWD: ALL
# Samples
# %users  ALL=/sbin/mount /cdrom,/sbin/umount /cdrom
# %users  localhost=/sbin/shutdown -h now