[sudo-users] env_keep and LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Jan Albrecht jan.albrecht at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 07:43:23 EST 2006

Hi,

as far as I can tell from my experience:
LD_LIBRARY_PATH is deleted by the glibc of linux (su execution). This
does not happen i.e. on Solaris.
We've tried some options and the only one was to cache out the
enviroment (with all path vars), do a sudo and resource the whole
envoriment. Not even very secure but does work.

Jan