[sudo-users] Can't execute commands

Mark F mfaine at knology.net
Fri Feb 3 09:37:51 EST 2006

Sudo 1.6.7p5
Suse Linux Enterprise Server 9 SP3

I'm trying to configure my sudoers file but it seems I have a problem.

# Repository Commands
  # Administrators
ADMIN           ALL=(ALL)       NOPASSWD: CMD_SYSTEM
ADMIN           APPSERVER=(ALL) NOPASSWD: CMD_APPSERV
ADMIN           DCTM=(DMADMIN)  NOPASSWD: CMD_DCTM
ADMIN           FAST=(DMADMIN)  NOPASSWD: CMD_DCTM_IDX

  # Repository Staff
RUSERS          ALL=(ALL) /bin/change_password
TOMCAT          APPSERVER=(ALL) CMD_TOMCAT_BOUNCE
RUSERS          DCTM=(DMADMIN) CMD_DCTM
RUSERS          FAST=(DMADMIN) CMD_DCTM_IDX

I'm a member of ADMIN and RUSERS and the host is APPSERVER yet I'm only
able to execute the commands in the first ADMIN line and the first
RUSERS line.  The ones with ALL=(ALL)

Any idea why this could be?

Thanks,
-Marl