[sudo-users] sudo question

Jared Greenwald greenwaldjared at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 09:58:16 EST 2006

Yea, this is definitely more the case.  I have a few people that need
to be able to do a handful of commands in a certain directory that
require them to be root (make, sudoedit).  There will def be a couple
files that are going to be setuid root though.

Well, this has given me a place to start from.

Thanks,
Jared