[sudo-users] Has anyone successfully modified the default "mailto" string in sudoers file

Russell Van Tassell russell+sudo-users at loosenut.com
Thu Jan 19 13:44:13 EST 2006

On Thu, Jan 19, 2006 at 10:42:30AM -0700, Stoddard, Kevin M wrote:
> For Christ sake!!  I've been in this I.T. industry over twenty years.
> I've done every task in this industry with the exception of management.
> [...]

Wow... well my apologies, Mr. Stoddard.  I'll keep this in-mind should
you ever request assistance again... I was merely attempting to point
out that this isn't really "an issue" and was hoping to at least help
shed some light on its possible origins and how one (not necessarily
"your mightiness") might go about identifying and/or eliminating it.

Sorry to have "offended" you on such an obviously difficult day.

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut.com

Do what comes naturally now.  Seethe and fume and throw a tantrum.